Let's Explore Drawing - Term 1
October 03, 2019 @ 5:30 PMView all dates for this event
Let's Explore Drawing
Thursday Evening Classes 5.30 - 7pm
The classes are for people interested in drawing, of any ability. We gather together to draw, learn and enjoy the activity and thoughtfulness that drawing brings. For any who are complete beginners or those just starting out it will help you to explore what we can achieve with drawing mediums, techniques and strategies, bringing together contemporary and historical acts of drawing in new ways to develop our skills and confidence.
For those who have drawing experience we will keep igniting ideas, working on core skills and developing our drawing language. The supportive and convivial atmosphere encourages the smallest advancement and celebrates the process of drawing that enables us to give visual form to our ideas.
Bring to sessions your drawing mediums and sketchbook. A1 paper available to purchase.
Thursday Evenings 5.30-7.00pm
1. October 3rd 2019 - Line, defining spaces through line drawing- fast paced and fun
2. October 10th 2019 - Darkness, Deep tonal drawing - long drawing
3. October 17th 2019 - Out and About. How to use sketchbooks more readily to record experience
4. October 31st 2019 - Energy. Drawing in other ways
5. November 7th 2019 - Collected drawing. Observational drawing from things
6. November 14th 2019 - Memory. How we can access our residual memories to draw
£15 per session £72 for all 6 paid in advance